in advance... a new year..
A Song
I dont know... if i am the one for you in this life...
I can't help... hearing my voice calling your name....
'Cause when i... trying so hard not to look in your eyes...
Baby i... have fallen in love with you....
I can't so describe how i'm feeling deep inside...
So much more than a can say, with your touch it feels so right...
Oh my your so near, all the time and the space...
For one now in my heart i will never let you go...
In this lifetime... ..
Do you know why?.. oh baby...
'Cause your just so beautiful to me....
Well tonight... baby beside i can hear you breath...
Its alive.. to see you smile with those tears in your eyes...
They may say... that your just a girl in this big mean world...
In my heart.. your like a world to me...
I can't so describe how i'm feeling deep inside...
So much more than a can say, with your touch it feels so right...
Oh my your so near, all the time and the space...
For one now in my heart i will never let you go...
In this lifetime....
Do you know why?? oh baby...
'Cause your just so beautiful to me....
Touch my hand...
Feel my heart...
Hold me close and you'll find me.... ..
You'll find me... ...
your so beautiful to me... ..
I dont know... if i am the one for you in this life...
I can't help... hearing my voice calling your name....
'Cause when i... trying so hard not to look in your eyes...
Baby i... have fallen in love with you....
I can't so describe how i'm feeling deep inside...
So much more than a can say, with your touch it feels so right...
Oh my your so near, all the time and the space...
For one now in my heart i will never let you go...
In this lifetime... ..
Do you know why?.. oh baby...
'Cause your just so beautiful to me....
Well tonight... baby beside i can hear you breath...
Its alive.. to see you smile with those tears in your eyes...
They may say... that your just a girl in this big mean world...
In my heart.. your like a world to me...
I can't so describe how i'm feeling deep inside...
So much more than a can say, with your touch it feels so right...
Oh my your so near, all the time and the space...
For one now in my heart i will never let you go...
In this lifetime....
Do you know why?? oh baby...
'Cause your just so beautiful to me....
Touch my hand...
Feel my heart...
Hold me close and you'll find me.... ..
You'll find me... ...
your so beautiful to me... ..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home