There's a song thats inside
of my soul...
It's the one that I've tried
to write over and over again.
I'm awake in the infinite cold,
but you sing to me over ...
and over and over again.
So I lay my head back down..
and I lift my hands and pray
to be only yours I pray
to be only yours,
I know now you're my
only hope.
Sing to me the song of the stars..
Of your galaxy dancing
and laughing and laughing again.
When it feels like my dreams are so far,
sing to me of the plans...
that you have for me over again.
So I lay my head back down,
and I lift my hands and pray
to be only yours I pray...
to be only yours,
I know now you're my
only hope.
I give you my destiny.
I'm giving you all of me.
I want your symphony.
Singing in all that I am.
At the top of my lungs,
I'm giving it back.
So I lay my head back down,
and I lift my hands and pray
to be only yours I pray
to be only yours..
I know now you're my
only hope..
Sitting on the mrt, alone.. the background behind me just goes on and on.
I close my eyes, head tilting down, maybe i should stop listening to love songs.
I see a man, probably in his 40s.. Fit, probably aj with the 3 colourful bands on his wrist.
He looks at me, i look at him, but i close back my eyes.
Its chinese new years eve. Some can tell the sadness in my eyes..
back to pretence in a few hours time,
in front of relatives..
ok, maybe not pretence.. but just not my true inner self.
the confident happy outter shell people see of me..
i see the light at the end of the tunnel..
but as i approach, it flickers n dims
i wonder why?
is it all in my mind?
did i create this.. sorta like a mirage, illusions?
what rights do i have.
what thoughts am i allowed to have
i ponder,
but i was told not to ponder.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home